Android is dominating the smartphone world and it’s one of the most important mobile OS that we should use. Due to unwanted reasons, you might end up losing the important data stored on your Android device. So a lot of Android users are wondering what’s the best way to back up Android phone to computer without rooting. The answer varies because each manufacturer has its own policy for data backup and restore.
Here are 7 best Android backup software that allows you to back up and restore data from your Android phone to your PC. All of these programs can be used easily and efficiently. Having your data backed up is not a bad idea so that you can avoid trouble in case you encounter with losing data. Check out the details and pick up the best one.
Free Backup Software from Smartphone Vendor
Recently, smartphone manufacturers with large user base starts to develop backup software for their smartphones. Though there are still bugs and problems with the programs, it is still a nice choice you can try out.
The biggest issue with vendor software is that old device is not supported well and the backup process takes more time to complete. Below are a few examples.
- For Samsung devices, you can use Samsung Smart Switch tool, which allows to back up a few types of data to the Windows computer.
- If you are using an LG phone, you can use LG PC Suite software to help you do that. The tool allows you to sync contacts and calendar between your phone and computer.
- Those who are using Huawei smartphones, you can opt for Huawei Hi Suite to back up the important data such as videos, photos, messages, contacts and restore it when necessary.
- If you are a Xiaomi user, you can then use Mi PC Suite software to help you back up all the data on your Xiaomi phone to the computer.
SyncDroid Free Android Manager
Another great software to back up data on your Android device to the computer is SyncDroid Android Manager. It’s a free synchronization tool, allowing you to sync your music, photos, videos, call history, messages, contacts to the Windows. SyncDroid can access your phone storage through Wi-Fi or USB connection.
However, to use the software, you need to enable the USB debugging mode on your phone if you use a USB cable. You can also install the SyncDroid App app on your phone and connect through Wi-Fi. This feature lets you back up data fast.
- Easy backup features.
- Fast data transfer.
- Completely free.
- Does not support app data backup.
- Poor user interface.
- Miss some interesting features.
MoboPlay Free Android Backup
The last software you can try to back up the data on your Android device to the computer is MoboPlay. It’s truly an Android backup software for your computer. Aside from backing up the data on your Android phone to the computer, MoboPlay can easily get rid of junk folders, manages your contacts, create an SMS back and many more. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, you will not find any difficulty when using the tool.
- Completely free.
- Quickly back up your data to the computer.
- Remove junk and trash files on Android.
- Built-in app store to download and install apps.
- Easily transfer files from Android to PC.
- Run automatically at backup ground.
- Fail to detect certain Android devices.
- User interface is not responsive.
- Install additional app on Android.
Wondershare MobileGo – Full Backup Android to PC
This software is a great choice for backing up data on Android devices to the computer. It’s evaluated as one of the best Android backup tools for the data backup. With MobileGo, you can easily create a backup of all sections on your Android phone from contacts, messages to app data, videos. The smooth transition among platforms is another advantage of the tool.
Aside from that, the software can also preview personal data and export them for backup or view. Additionally, it supports a wide of Android models from OEM manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, Google. So you do not need to worry about the compatibility of the software.
- Support a wide range of Android models.
- User-friendly interface.
- Allow to back up all kinds of data.
- Preview data before backup.
- Limited features for the free version.
- Price is quite high for Pro version.
iSkysoft Toolbox – Backup And Restore (Android)
iSkysoft Toolbox software is an extremely great tool in terms of backing up the data on Android devices to the computer. With this tool, you can back up your precious data just in one click. It also lets you see your backup detailedly and especially you can export the data from your Android phone into rare formats like .html, or vCard.
iSkysoft Toolbox is possible to back up everything on your Android phone from Contacts, Messages, to photos, applications & their data. With the support up to more than 8000 devices, you no need to worry about the compatibility.
- Back up all data as well as app data.
- Easily to restore from last Android backup.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Including other useful features like data migration, password unlocking, data recovery etc…
- Restore function is only in paid version.
- Fail to detect Some new Android 10.0 device.
AnyTrans for Android
AnyTrans is a famous data management software vendor for its iOS product and now it comes to Android, too. AnyTrans for Android is a cool software that is designed to help you manage the data on your Android more conveniently. With AnyTrans Android Manager, you can easily manage your media files, keep your contacts secure, manage your apps and files efficiently. All your photos, contacts, music, videos can be backed up to your computer just with a few clicks.
Apart from that, AnyTrans allows you to download videos from hundreds of sites such as YouTube, SoundCloud, and other famous ones. Simply choose your preferred quality, format for each video you want to download and move them to your Android device.
- Allow syncing data between Android and computer.
- Built-in media downloader.
- Easily switch from iOS to Android by copying data from a device to the other.
- Unable to back up the app data.
- Limited features in the free version.
MOBILedit Phone Manager
MOBILedit offers backing up your Android device to the computer quickly and securely. All the backups made by MOBILedit can be found in a folder of your computer.
All you need here is to download the software, open it and then connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable. After that, you can start backing up the data on your Android device.
- Modern user interface with quick backup access.
- Support Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry phones.
- Able to backup Android to cloud storage.
- Copy phone data between two devices.
- Manage multiple devices at one time.
- Not free.
- A bit complex for first-time users.
Keeping your data backed up is an important part that you should do often to make sure your data is saved in a safe place. The best ways to get your data backed up is to use third-party software on your computer. You have already known the best Android backup software and it’s up to you to choose which one works the best with you.